Friday, April 16, 2010

Fabuloso Marketo

This awesomeness.....
plus this awesomeness....
Equals.....this awesomeness
Starting April 13-April 18 at the Milan Design Fair 2010, Apartamento Magazine and DesignMarketo are teaming up to create a pop up shop called FoodMarketo.

It's a half pop up store, half cooking workshop, selling contemporary design objects commissioned to over 30 international designers and hosting daily workshops to share recipes and everyday life ingredients.

I'm so wishing that I can go to Milan just for this event! If only I knew how to fly my private jet that's sitting in my backyard...this sucks.

...but Chloƫ sevigny's life on the other hand looks pretty awesome....

1 comment:

Jerome said...

Hi Jean - thanks for the link to FoodMarketo! we opened the online shop: http://foodmarketo.com/shop
you can see in one click what we presented in Milano